Shade

By notastoner - 19/06/2011 06:38 - United States

Today, I left early from a trashy dance and bought a soda at a Shell station. The clerk asked me if I had been smoking weed. When I replied, "No", he said, "You mean you always look like that?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 613
You deserved it 5 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

26 it's a shell station own by Sally that sells those seashells at a seashore. She doesnt make much money because well she is selling seashells at a seashore and people can just go to the shore and get the seashells by themselves. So Sally, she started selling soda at her seashell store located by the seashore so she can make more cash.

Dude, I have a problem with dry eyes and I swear it always looks like I'm stoned. I've even been asked at work! Of course I don't smoke anything, and even passed the drug test. Use eye drops, lol.

Comments

at least you fit in at the dance, right?

blesshyouu 3
lenamartinovic 13

a classmate of mine looks high 24/7. I've been going to that school for only a year.

I learned all about drugs and worse stuff than that in 4th or 5th grade, it's all this technology that goes around..

If I'm zoned out or otherwise lacking sleep, people tell me I look "high", "out of it", or "super tired." Those aren't compliments, and I don't care to hear them. People are ******* rude.

o ya FYL cuz you always look stoned... not shut the **** up, half of you probably have no idea what a high person looks like.

Yea I always get people asking me if I'm stoned too