Secret unlocked

By Anonymous - 25/01/2010 08:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend kept trying to convince me to do anal with him. After denying him several times, he told me, "Why? It feels good, trust me." I asked him how would he know. There was a long awkward silence, then he then replied, "I'm not gay, I swear." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 054
You deserved it 5 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she's not a prude because she doesnt want a weiner up her butt. If she is uncomfortable with it, her boyfriend should be understanding..

Fr0gg13 0

that means he prob a kinky freak that is extremly open with anything sexual. not many ppl understand that and instantly think it's homosexual thing.

Comments

trackstar16 0

false, hes definitely had anal before, and she is not prude for not wanting a gay boyfriend. shes normal, what the hell are you?

oh my lorrddd, this is hilariousssss! :)

JocelynKaulitz 28

relax, he's just trying to get you to do I with him.

Whoever said that he was being receptive? It makes WAY more sense for the opposite.

Gays acting straight= most of them (either hiding it, or just doesn't conform to the stereotype). Straight people acting gay= probably for attention (metrosexual, or trying to get in with a group of girls)

133. "She's not a prude for not wanting a gay boyfriend". If he's gay, and they're dating, obviously something's keeping the relationship together. Besides, many men have anal sex with women, the notion that he's gay is merely an assumption. And everyone knows that assumptions put the ass in anal sex.

beatyasshead 0

you should have just had anal with the guy!