Secret garden

By single once again - 07/10/2015 07:41 - Cyprus - Nicosia

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend has an account on a sex hookup site. He said it has "interesting articles" and that he'd completed his profile and listed his sexual preferences out of boredom. When I told him to sign in and prove he hadn't been messaging girls, he refused and called me paranoid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 549
You deserved it 2 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

dietcoke09 25

Cheaters will always blame others before they blame themselves. I hope you aren't dating him anymore! Once a cheater, always a cheater

yeah. move on. unless you are into kink, the grief is not worth it. but first.. what's url?

shepardkinz 19

She probably saw the site open on his computer or phone.

My ex acted the same way, only it was his ex on fb. Turns out, 18 months later I found out that they were having an affair. He drove from NY to SC to see her, or they would meet up in VA. I REALLY TRULY hope that your situation has a different ending! If there is nothing to hide, don't hide it! Even the most innocent of conversions, can be suspicious, if they are hidden.

Her screen name makes me think otherwise....

Le_ponderer 14

Yep, this is indeed suspicious behaviour on his part. For you to have "found out" means there was already some underlying trust issues and you went looking for evidence. Usually, when these issues are raised and not addressed; that's the end. You will survive this dear OP.

shit_fer_luck 8

I recently found that my soon-to-be ex husband has been talking excessively to his recently divorced, 22 year old coworker. How much is excessive? Try 36 hours....HOURS...in 12 days. He says they're "just really good friends" and she's giving him "emotional and SPIRITUAL guidance" despite the fact that he wants to move closer to her once the divorce is finalized. OP, we all deserve better than these shady as hell 'douche canoes'. Hopefully, our lying sacks of crap will contract an STD with staying power, such as herpes. Nothing too treatable, ya know? Good luck!

******* hell. Good on you for deciding to cut him out rather than accept his vested interest in someone else. So relieved to see OP got rid of hers too. Life is too short to waste on pricks who won't even treat you with basic respect.

shit_fer_luck 8

Yes, he brought up divorce because I was "causing him a crises of faith" because he "couldn't bring me to salvation" because I refuse to go to church. He feels totally justified in divorcing me because I've abandoned my faith over the years, claiming that I've committed "Spiritual Abandonment". That felt like a shitty excuse to me, and something didn't feel right about the whole situation. He started dropping hints like telling me about moving out of state, maybe dating coworkers after the divorce, a 10 year age gap isn't a big deal in dating, etc. My gut told me something was seriously wrong. Once I looked at our phone records, it all made sense. He even called this girl 8 goddamn times on our wedding anniversary ( a week after he dropped the bomb). She can have this lying, disrespectful, hypocritical, Bible-thumping sack of crap. She can deal with it all. I deserve better.

leogachi 15

@87 If he were really devoted to his faith, he would have tried harder than anything to stay married to you.

If he doesn't want to show you he has something to hide...and now he is gone...good thing too

Sounds like it's time for someone to back their backs and leave.

Catlover1130 14

Sounds like the shit my ex used to pull. He's definitely lying through his teeth and you'd be better off without him.