Secret garden

By single once again - 07/10/2015 07:41 - Cyprus - Nicosia

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend has an account on a sex hookup site. He said it has "interesting articles" and that he'd completed his profile and listed his sexual preferences out of boredom. When I told him to sign in and prove he hadn't been messaging girls, he refused and called me paranoid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 549
You deserved it 2 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Dump his ass if you haven't already. I don't know much about relationships, but I'm pretty sure being on a sex site is not normal behavior for monogamous people in relationships. And he's gaslighting you to boot.

Tell him not to get paranoid when he gets STD.

kwerner7116 14

Sorry to hear that op, you deserve someone much better.

First, DUMP HIS CHEATING ASS. Next, GET TESTED IMMEDIATELY. Finally, if you test positive for anything, BEAT HIS ASS WITH A BAT.

Agree with everything except the last bit... beating somoene is not okay and could do serious damage

Yeah, and so can some STDs. If she has to suffer because of his selfishness and complete lack of respect, he should as well. Assholes like him make all of us guys look bad.

Mackade 18

he would suffer 'cause he'd have one too so beating him would be dumb..

pharm121 21

In fairness why were you on a hook up site? Since you didn't state you found his browser open I can only assume you have a account on this site as well. Hmmmm

That's a very poor assumption. There are other ways, such as a mutual friend has an account, it was on the browser history, he received a notification and she saw it on his phone... also FML only allows so many characters, you really only have space for the vital information and how she found this out isn't actually vital to the FML itself.

tarlax 11

The ****, 22? And someone who finds sexual texts on their partner's phone must be sending sexual texts to people as well, by that logic. Again: the ****?

#22, Maybe OP was using his computer and the website popped up in the URL bar.

Badkarma4u 17

I have a lot of accounts on different sites. I have zero interest in hooking up online. I just like seeing how messed up people are, and finding people I know. It doesn't mean he was cheating. A groups of friends and I all created accounts on one site just to compare profile matches.

kk21days 14

Well, him not showing her his profile and messages on the site totally hints towards cheating....