Scolded

By oopsies - 08/01/2010 01:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having sexual intercourse with my boyfriend, we went downstairs to find his parents had come home early and had heard everything. I then received a long scolding from his mother of how I'd disrespected her house. My boyfriend received a high-five and a thumbs-up from his dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 025
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amberbby69 6

I hate mothers like this. It's not like if you were having sex by yourself. If she's gonna yell at you, she should be yelling at her son too. I would've just walked away, lol.

my mom would probably ask the girl when she was planning on having kids... you have it easy

Comments

kimberquat 0

how about we all shutup and enjoy the site. kay?

Id give you a high five too... Unless he was ugly...

toxicavenger89 0
Reality_bites 14

OP, as far as the mother is concerned you had sex in HER house and she walked in to hear it. So thats why you got the lecture. Not because you had sex with her son, not because you might have had sex in her house before but because she caught you at it and she will never see that roomfurniture the same way again. Parents know their kids have sex, just like kids know their parents have sex. Its just its not something that you want to know about. In these cases ignorance can be bliss.

Wow you and many others totally missed the point of the FML. She is upset because she got a lecture from HIS(her bf) mom and he got a highfive from the dad. He should have also gotten a lecture or a little more because HE is the one who knows the rules his parent's have and who owes more respect to his parents. Instead it was okay on his part and the responsibility and blame for this action was put on her.

rachiestarr 0
FromHell_fml 0

Well your lucky she didn't kick yer ass, cos if i was her i would've. C'mon man, be a bit more respectful..go to YOUR house and ****. See how yer parents would like it. Biitch.