Scolded

By oopsies - 08/01/2010 01:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having sexual intercourse with my boyfriend, we went downstairs to find his parents had come home early and had heard everything. I then received a long scolding from his mother of how I'd disrespected her house. My boyfriend received a high-five and a thumbs-up from his dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 027
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amberbby69 6

I hate mothers like this. It's not like if you were having sex by yourself. If she's gonna yell at you, she should be yelling at her son too. I would've just walked away, lol.

my mom would probably ask the girl when she was planning on having kids... you have it easy

Comments

okay, she called it "sexual intercourse," what does it matter? And #5, the person you're making fun of does not have a stutter. 'Jajaja' is how 'hahaha' is typed in Spanish. it's pronounced the same though. I really hate when people comment just to make fun of someone, and end up making themselves look stupid... OP- That seriously sucks. Hopefully it's out of her system now and she's over it. If not, FYL even more.

Spac3Ghost 0

hey man!!!!!!!! thats what i said before i read this =P haha hi 5 =) number 5, you're stupid!!!!!! (no offence...)

I am a woman, not a man, but I appreciate your agreeing with me. :)

@36, shut up. "I just hate it when people try to be smart and end up making themselves look stupid oh my gosh golly darn. " by saying that you reveal that you're a prick who has nothing better to do than correct people. the Spanish speaker didn't even know how to spell most of the other words in the sentence, not just jajajaja, so before you open your mouth and say something next time, listen to what other people are saying before you post more garbage like that. douchemonkey.

Okay, wow, this is exactly what I was talking about. All I said is that it's kind of annoying when someone feels the need to make a comment that is irrelevant about the FML, but only has the purpose of making fun of someone else. It's even more annoying when they obviously don't know what the hell they are talking about. And if you read #5's comment again, they said nothing about the spelling errors. He/she only claimed that #4 had a stutter and that the word 'nice' didn't even begin with the letter J. I think you need to take your own advice and actually read the comments before saying something off-base and ridiculous.

dumdeedum 0

its really annoying when people comment just to pick on peoples spelling. youre supposed to speak your mind about the FML. who cares about the spelling?

dumdeedum 0

it's really annoying when people are grammar nazis in the first place. oh and there are these things called typos.

I find it really annoying when someone is so blatantly stupid and continues to spew their mindless garbage even though its obvious they lost. Learn about other cultures and realize that in other languages, the common letters we use are pronounced differently. He spelled it perfectly fine. I really don't condone insulting people, but I do have to say that you're the dumbest bitch I've had the misfortune to read posts by since I've been here.

37 and 67 are both really dumb. 37, all you did was prove 36's point. Moron.

Spac3Ghost 0

hey number 7, do you want to have SEX? =)

@31: A key that can open lots of locks is a master key, A lock that is opened by lots of keys is a shîtty lock.

perdix 29

Tiger Woods Men are impressed with his drive. Women love his putz.

Spac3Ghost 0

why is everyone so shocked that the OP says Sexual Intercourse instead of Sex!? its like a train smash!!!! "after having sexual intercourse" ............. "after having sex" ............... they both sound gay anyways......!!!!!!!!! when we south africans refer to mating... we'd just say... "after ******* each other!!!!! hfieuosvravnrsvzlidghokfsjugzhvfz;vhrilsgz.nfk.vlidszgr uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" =) lol come one!! be more like us =) its so simple =P sounds hardcore heh heh heh??? ;P come on!! =P not funny? no? ok... im finished =)

sexual intercourse? liar. you are probably a virgin.

andrei_btz 0

haha props to him and his dad

PentiumBawls8 0

Ok so what's wrong with using the term "sexual intercourse" I swear you people support stupidity. Seems like living is all about being dumb now. And people enjoy it!

buttshapedfruit 0

hahahaha! that's hilarious xD lmao

@DynamicDave Woah, I'm with you on the abstinence idea, but I don't think you should wish bad things on people simply because they break a rule you follow.