Road rage

By Xtine - 23/06/2009 04:44 - United States

Today, while on the road, I saw a turtle in the middle of the other lane. I slammed on my brakes and got out, holding up, and pissing off, several drivers on both sides of the highway. Getting closer to the turtle, I realized that it was not a turtle at all, but a very large pile of dog shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 615
You deserved it 46 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wtf? When did a dog have time to take a large crap on a highway???

Comments

Courtnaayy 0

Why would there be dog shit in the middle of the road?

NO animal is worth more than a human life (well, the average human). What happens when you slam on the brakes to save the dog running across the road to take a crap and you force someone else to run off the road and kill themselves. You should get your license revoked.

I really hope you were in an area where turtles are generally on the road, or else... wow, smart move.

120674 0

I think it was very nice of her, i don't think i would've done it myself. but, way to have a good heart :).

sounds pretty fake how does a dog crap on the highway

she might have meant well, but in most people's opinion, a tiny animal isnt worth risking getting into a potentially serious accident.

120674 0

true that, but still. it's good to see someone out there is still nice enough to take time out of there day to help. :) ...just this wasn't a very good situation to be that nice person.

So it was a turtle shaped pile of shit? Did you manage to safely move it to the side of the road?

What is wrong with people...YES lets all slam on our breaks possibly cause a multi car pileup. THEN walk across onto oncoming traffic cause them to slam on their breaks and possibly cause a pileup on that sice for a damn turtle! yes, lets cause thousands of dollars in damage and possibly kill someone, but for the love of god dont hurt a turtle!

a turtle isnt worth the possibility of an accident.