Road rage

By Anonymous - 01/10/2010 13:47 - United Kingdom

Today, when I stopped at a light, I tossed a banana peel into a field along the side of the road. The man behind me got out of his car, picked up the banana peel and threw it back into my car at me. When I tried to tell him it was biodegradable, he told me to "stop making up words." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 895
You deserved it 33 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Schizomaniac 24

Why would you throw a banana peel on the ground? Don't you watch cartoons?

Comments

Either way that's gross. Stop being lazy and put it in a ******* trash can.

GuitarNukka520 5

agreed. just because can doesn't necessarily mean you should. Huntington beach that's really close :)

JaydnGage 0

You are biodegradable, would you like to be thrown out of a car into a field by the side of the road?

******* kick his ass. what kind of pussy tries to explain shit to somebody that obviously needs his head kicked in?

In the UK where I live we actually have little brown plastic boxes to put all our food waste in. But obviously, OP wouldn't have saved it or the bin, he throws it would the window. I would. The birds'll eat it ;)

skimonkey96 0

dudes. people in nh do this all the time. as long as u throw ur orange peel/ apple core/ banana peel/ other biodegradable item far away from the road so animals are attracted, it's perfectly ok. and if u throw it into the woods on the side of the road, nobody will see it, duh. and I think the fact that the man didn't know what biodegradable was is worse than throwing the banana peel.

I would of says your dumb and explained biodegradable to him and thrown it back

DakotaCat 4

Biodegradable or not, someone's car can slip out and hit a red turtle shell...

It may be biodegradable, but there are more issues: -People tend to use the "biodegradable" argument to litter anywhere. The biodegradables will then be visible for weeks, not a pretty sight. -The concentration of biodegradables may be too much to handle for the places they accumulate at. (The same goes for casting coffee leftovers into office plant pots: What'd be okay for once in a while will kill of the office plants because of the coffee concentration.) -Banana peels usually are full of insecticides, so throwing them out actually is not a good idea...

You must live in or near the Ozark mountain range... whole lot'a uneducamecated inbred folk out that way.