Revealed

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 22:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my coworker came over to my desk and told me that I should protect my Twitter updates, because I had unknowingly made them public. My tweets include drinking stories, all the men I've hooked up with, various cuss words, sexual innuendos, and how much I hate my coworkers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 924
You deserved it 83 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bexox 0

Yeah that's why you don't post shit like that online...

You deserve it for believing you could get away with it. Twitter is a viscious website that people, anyone, can look at. You totally and one hundred percent de-*******-serve it.

Comments

Agreed #8. YDI for having/using Twitter.

kopei 0

I think YDI and FYL because you should be allowed to speak your mind... but respectfully. I think I should protect mine too..

What is the point of Twittering anyway, if it is going to be private? It is like a Facebook status, and that is it. Except that it is private, so absolutely no one sees it except yourself. Why not get a journal or something, something that is ACTUALLY private.

kopei 0

There's people who follow you, you know. There's certain people that you want to read it. Not just yourself.

I don't know much about Twitter let alone how the privacy on there works but I think I have enough common sense to know not to put anything I don't want anyone to know on the internet. There's always a way for it to become public. It's the internet.. You definitely deserved that one.

You are my new favorite person! Lmfao that's so funny!

Tell her that she is one of the coworkers that you like and protect ur updates

KonM4N4Life 0

Ahahaha hope u didn't like her

Chanelle1 0

its kind of stupid to do that because everyone can see that! YDI

And this is the story of an absolutely perfect YDI. I can't think of one reason you wouldn't, and that is hard my friend. Congratulations.

You posted the people you've hooked up with ? Are you like the community bicycle? Everyone's had a ride.

hahahaha that's my new favourite line!