Revealed

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 22:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my coworker came over to my desk and told me that I should protect my Twitter updates, because I had unknowingly made them public. My tweets include drinking stories, all the men I've hooked up with, various cuss words, sexual innuendos, and how much I hate my coworkers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 924
You deserved it 83 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bexox 0

Yeah that's why you don't post shit like that online...

You deserve it for believing you could get away with it. Twitter is a viscious website that people, anyone, can look at. You totally and one hundred percent de-*******-serve it.

Comments

ohnoitsmads 0

hahah, I'm sorry. I had to say you deserved it just because I wanted to make it 33333. well, and the fact that you did deserve it.

YDI YDI YDI. You've made yourself sound easy & common too by boasting about all the men you've slept with & cursing.

Never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever talk about work on the internet.

YDI FOR TWITTERING or whatever stupid ******* made up verb you use to describe the complete stupidity of spilling attention seeking details of your personal (dumbass) life to the whole world, i.e your drinking binges and resulting sluttiness.

I would not be surprised if you are fired, or at least looked down upon for posting such innapropriate bullshit via twitter. 1. Who would ever care to be constantly updated with your drinking and sexcapades - stop!! 2. Get some dignity, girls who act like you, don't keep guys. Mmhmm. Think about it. Good Day.

Well looks like the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theorem applies to non-anonymous accounts.

Excuse me, but exactly who did you think you were sharing these tweets with, anyway?

primogen18 0

YDI for using twitter. Especially for that kind of whoring shit, you're disgusting and guess what, nobody gives a shit. Grow up into a real human being and stop playing with stupid crap like twitter.