Revealed

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 22:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my coworker came over to my desk and told me that I should protect my Twitter updates, because I had unknowingly made them public. My tweets include drinking stories, all the men I've hooked up with, various cuss words, sexual innuendos, and how much I hate my coworkers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 924
You deserved it 83 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bexox 0

Yeah that's why you don't post shit like that online...

You deserve it for believing you could get away with it. Twitter is a viscious website that people, anyone, can look at. You totally and one hundred percent de-*******-serve it.

Comments

DarthJeff 0

Sounds like someone I want to follow.

SP63_fml 0

EPIC FAIL. I seriously have never seen such a fail.

alex_vik 0
shnibz101 0

Men you have hooked up with?

Well, it's happened and nothing can be done about it. I trust the two lessons learned are 1) never commit anything to writing that you do not want everyone to see.... whether it is twitter, email, or paper. If there is not evidence, it never happened, it cannot be proved. Note: email, twitter, word processing documents can easily be retrieved after deletion. The second lesson: stop your prideful boasting about being disgruntled employee and a drunk, *****, **** bitch. No man wants to spend a life with you... just a quick screw and then shower. Turn yourself around.

FYL_FML_23 0

You deserve it! Why would you post that type of info online?

freddie_fml 0

If you don't want people to know things, don't post them on the Internet. Shit is never private on the Internet, no matter what you may think.

YDI. once you put something online, its there forever. everyone knows that.