Revealed

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 22:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my coworker came over to my desk and told me that I should protect my Twitter updates, because I had unknowingly made them public. My tweets include drinking stories, all the men I've hooked up with, various cuss words, sexual innuendos, and how much I hate my coworkers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 924
You deserved it 83 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bexox 0

Yeah that's why you don't post shit like that online...

You deserve it for believing you could get away with it. Twitter is a viscious website that people, anyone, can look at. You totally and one hundred percent de-*******-serve it.

Comments

It makes me wonder who would even want to read the OP's tweets.

well at least you're proud of the ***** you've become fyl for whatever else you will be.

You soo deserved it! Come on, did you really expect us to feel sorry for you? Who puts things like that on the internet anyway? LAME.

Why do people twit things like that??? YDI, totally.

YDI for using twatter in the first place :P I doubt anyone really cares whether you're taking a crap now or brushing your teeth...

deliapearl 0

I have to say that your coworker is a good friend to bring it to your attn. they could have just shown everyone at the office.

RandomRainbow 0

yay virginia! But u probably shouldnt hav put that up.

YDI for Twittering those things thinking people actually have to care about all that crap about you. Did anyone say Attention *****?