Quality family time

By really mature, GRAN - 25/12/2012 20:59 - United States - El Macero

Today, my psycho grandma yelled at me for being an "immature brat" by not offering to wash the dishes after dinner. I reminded her that when I offered last time, she raged at me for being "condescending." She responded by faking a heart attack and getting me indefinitely grounded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 764
You deserved it 3 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thelindseyyy 4

...gotta love the holidays, where you're forced to deal with crazy-ass relatives.

Comments

ConnyTheUnicorn 8

Well, then actually act like an 'immature brat' and ignore her. Don't visit her, don't talk to her, and if you get in trouble for this, just say, that she is evil and does not deserve any attention. Simple. You will get into even more trouble, but being honest to twats like her is always worth it. Also, if the doctor finds out, your grandmother only faked a heart attack, your parents should realise that you are innocent, and if not, just ignore that you got grounded, because you did nothing wrong. Sounds bitch-like and rebellious, but it is only fair.

There's no winning with her. That's when you tell her she should do the dishes because she's never happy with you.

skyeyez9 24

"Accidentally" drop a couple of her favorite dishes while washing them.

leahmae88 7

That does suck, but I still think it's hilarious!

little_sailor 8

My grandmother is just like this. I'm so sorry.

damn 0.0 grandma got issues, senile anyone?

KiddNYC1O 20

No one should ever call his/her grandma "psycho grandma"... OP, please behave.. Thank you..

You're not welcome. Some family members are just that psychotic, and it is not, by any means, YOUR place to tell the op to behave because op is calling the grandmother psycho. So how bout you mind your own business. I've dealt with some family members of my own who are indeed quite psychotic, so I can understand op here.