Pubeblocked

By PubelishedAuthor - 15/03/2010 06:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that a few pubes on your bed can stop you from getting laid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 759
You deserved it 33 307

Same thing different taste

Comments

No shit. xD GL getting laid! (next time) YDI!

what the he'll are you chewbacca? jesus there's just no words for how sick that is. does that even really happen?! yeeeegch!

The OP is not old enough to have pubes. That's why they were a problem. No other possible answer. Does your mommy know you have been on the Internet again?

take it from the horse op, gotta point there.

Cricketiscool 0

ew, pubes are gross on the body, and even more disgusting off. Trim or shave dude, or wash your sheets. Maybe you should consider all of those options. Also, how did so many fall out that It was clearly apparent to the other person? Yuck.

Cricketiscool 0

its+personal+preference.+I%27m+not+a+fan+of+hair+on+myself%2C+and+out+of+control+hair+on+men.+not+just+pubic+hair%2C+all+hair.+that%27s+just+my+preference+though.

perdix 29

I'll bet you a few pubes in your teeth will be even less appreciated.

Sooo, did you change the sheets and try again? Never buy light colored sheets if you're shedding (or if you wet the bed). Of course, if you buy dark sheets, they'll show the **** stains easier. You're screwed either way, OP. Just keep up on the laundry.

If your mattress is growing hair I strongly suggest you get it to see a bediatrist. It might have a hormone problem....