By kukadaman - 15/03/2010 06:19 - United States

Today, I came home to hear my girlfriend break up with me, over the answering machine, with my entire family in the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 615
You deserved it 2 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha it's like 'how I met your mother' with the character Natalie!

Your girlfriends a bitch. You never break up with people over the phone, and defiantly not over a message. Hopefully she didn't say anything, err unneasasary.

Comments

haha it's like 'how I met your mother' with the character Natalie!

That surely does suck. She is a asz for not doing it in person.

She's a bitch for doing it unilaterally at all. But, yeah, doing it unilaterally over a public answering machine is just thoughtless.

Still better than a text message... except for the family part

Chaith 16

How I met your Mother. This was the FIRST thing I thought of too.. haha.

aww that sucks fyl just think about it this way she made room for someone else special to come in your life (:

u_killed_kenny_ 0

I don't get why people put YDI for these, how could they controlled it?

at least you wont have to make up a stroy to explain the break up... :)

That's sad. I want to cry for you but I can't stop laughing.

aznpersuasion863 0

i'm laughing because this feels like something you would see in a sitcom. I also laugh to keep from crying.

That's aweful!why the hell would you laugh?

Your girlfriends a bitch. You never break up with people over the phone, and defiantly not over a message. Hopefully she didn't say anything, err unneasasary.

MF12 0

defiantly? who was she defying?

Stupid I-pod spell check. definatly* If that's how you spell it... lol I'm out of it today.

CountDuk 5

god... good thing you guys are done... she sounds like an ass to not even wait to talk to you in person, or at least over the phone in a case where YOU ARE THERE.

Dumbass. You don't even capitalize the first letter of your sentence, then tell others to capitalize "god?" Capitalizing "god" is, in fact, wrong if you don't believe in any gods or if you believe in multiple gods. Therefore, if you're not Christian or Jewish, you have the right to write "god" rather than "God."

Lol, then he was right telling that guy to capitalise 'god' as it was the start of his sentence =P

I don't capitalize god. I'm Hindu. I find that offensive. Go to hell.

Oh also, mylifeisgreatbtw is a great screen name:) Winn:)

fyl for having ur gf break up on an answering machine .. but who cares if ur family heard it they would have found out newayz !

yummy_mummy 0

what a bitch!! the least she could do is face to face. she took the cowards way out your better off without her. FYL

angelkissezxox 3

fyl. who breaks up over answering machine, or txt? people who cant say it to there face.