Prosecution time

By Anonymous - 30/07/2021 20:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my ex-boyfriend posted a video of me going down on him online. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 526
You deserved it 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aurora25 29

you know that counts as revenge **** which is illegal

TIME TO SUE!!! That's revenge ****!!! Screenshot the evidence and take it to court! It's time to end revenge **** (I'm also a victim so I know how you feel). Litigation shall be justice and justice will prevail. SUE THE PANTS OFF HIM! I'm very sorry this happened to you. OP. People who commit acts of revenge **** are low-life subhuman degenerates. They don't deserve any form of pleasure, only an ass whupping. Please sue and get therapy since this is most likely emotionally damaging. My ex gf and ex bestfriend conspired against me and posted nude (slightly censored...) photos of me after petty accusations on a premise of lies. Luckily I called his mom and quickly was forced to deleted them before anyone could screenshot it. I was still extremely close to suing both of them. Everybody said they were sorry for me and that they were wrong for doing that so revenge **** is growing more frowned upon. Be safe out there and never let anybody humiliate you to such a deplorable degree.

Comments

Lydmyers 9

Revenge **** is a serious, SUEABLE offence. get him in BIG trouble.