Proof

By misoranomegami - 21/06/2014 02:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother came over to check on my new kitten while I was at work. She took a video of the kitten playing on my bed and climbing on my nightstand. Right on top of my vibrator I forgot to put away. I'm not sure if she noticed or not but she's certainly been showing the video around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 765
You deserved it 16 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully the video won't shake things up.

Did your mom not notice that? That would be awkward having a video of your room shown around anyway....

Comments

myeviltwin 20

Could be worse. She could have posted it to facebook.

damnit1989 16

I'm still trying to figure out your username...

sometimes I wonder why all posts aren't listed anonymous...

whatz_going_on 24

It's Japanese. I'm guessing it means goddess of fortune, or goddess of the beautiful sky.

That's probably why she is showing it. Cause of the vibrator.

Well it might not be too bad unless it's online

Now everyone will know she can make two kitties purr at the same time!

I got a mental image of kitty hitting the on button to your love machine and getting into a death struggle with it that it wins because, kitties have a lot of energy, and you needed new batteries. The film is subsequently entered in the White Sands International Film Festival under the title,"Cat On A Hot Thin Root," and wins hands down.

LsDxCuPcAkE 3

I wish I was your new kitten ;3

I think it is exactly why she is showing the video..it was a clean one, right? It could be worse..right?

YDI. Your mother should of taught you to put your toys away.