Pretend

By Anonymous - 01/09/2013 16:34 - United States - Washington

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend tried to get me to wear curly wig, so I could pretend to be Harry Styles in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 749
You deserved it 6 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, that is one direction you could go!

Comments

Wizardo 33

There should only be One Direction in which you're headed... out of there and that wig.

saucyrossi 18

I'll never understand why women have their men pretend to be someone else during sex. It's gotta be a huge blow to the guys ego, right?

That might be, but you know we're Pretending you women are all different kinds of folks!

AtomicDiamond87 15

Why would any girl of legal age listen to One Direction?

Well, girls of legal age listened to NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys back in the day, did they not?

Ziggy I think at that time the whole "boy band" pop thing was somewhat new, now it's played out, corny, and embarrassing to anyone born after 1989.

addioty 19

I think its ******* creepy what OP's girlfriend wanted him to do, but I do enjoy One Direction's music. They are good people as well. I'm about to be seriously buried but can we lay off the Haterade? They aren't bad singers at all.

You're not alone, 35. I've got a few songs of theirs on my iPod. They're good singers, and they're not arrogant douchebags like much of the music industry. Plus they're not really as cheesy as your typical 90s boy band. They don't do the whole matchy-matchy outfits/perfectly choreographed dancing thing. Regardless, I still find OP's girlfriend pretty damn creepy.

I just really hate the term "Directioner". Why does every fan of everything nowadays have to tack a label on their fanbase like it's some kind of cult?

except potterheads. those are ok. and they're not unhealthy obsessed with marrying the characters/actors

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! #86, you clearly don't understand fandoms... I've been to HP cons before and there are people who make gooooood money off art like that! That said... Regardless that I'll get a million and a half thumbs down for this one comment, I love 1D, their movie was HILARIOUS, and they're for the most part good singers (I mean 4/5 isn't a bad ratio). But I am no directioner, just an adult fan who is proud.

addioty 19

I'm glad to see some people agree. Although I'm not obsessed, their music is good, they're very talented, and their movie WAS hilarious. They're overall good people and I dislike people who criticize them for no LEGITIMATE reason. But yeah, the creepy directioners make me embarrassed and slightly scared.

I seriously thought the same thing, I had no idea who Harry Styles was until I read the comments.

Wizardo 33

This is just a theory, but maybe this is a way for your girlfriend to come out to you OP? I mean she's a girl, she wants to get with a girl... les-be-honest, its a possibility.

Still better than that guy a while back whose girlfriend made him roleplay as Justin Bieber...

Even if it is about that guy, a little fantasy doesn't hurt anybody, unless it reaches the point of pure obsession. If it comes to that point, OP, be very careful.

I guess it was going to happen one way or another.