Pranked

By Hakimstah - 21/04/2012 17:38 - Lebanon

Spicy
Today, I woke up to a really cold feeling down below. I opened my eyes and saw my girlfriend grinning like a maniac and holding my crotch-sausage between two scissor blades. I screamed in terror like a little bitch, and she says I'm never gonna live this down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 822
You deserved it 4 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dragonstrike94 8

What the he'll is wrong with her

Comments

Break up now!!!! She's insane in the membrane!!! Unless your into that sort of s&m.

shannonjnae2706 0

So, your girlfriend is clinically insane? FYL, indeed.

That isn't funny at all. Normal people would live it down because that is messed up.

1. Break-up with her 2. Run as far as you can away from her OP!

HairyPunisher 27

YDI for using the word "crotch-sausage."

You just used the word "crotch sausage". Ethos, you deserve to get your crotch-sausage to be chopped off. Hypocrite...

HairyPunisher 27

Yeah but I put it in quotes. I'm not a grammar Basically but according to the rules of English, writing, and proper citations, putting something in quotes when being addressed as not the same as using it in context yourself.

HairyPunisher 27

Oh very funny. Someone edited my sentence above to make me look like an idiot that can't make a coherent sentence. And I said Grammar Nazi. Eh whatever. Happy posting everyone.

Bro that's not natural if she was a good girlfriend shed be licking it up not tryin to cut it off. Sorry dude thats a huge dilemma.. Craziest FML I've ever seen.

that's not cool... this is coming from a girl. is that seriously how she needs to get her kicks and then makes fun of you for it? sounds pretty unhealthy.

gingerarmyboy12 0

I've never hit a women but if I woke up to that I prob would have as I was screaming

That's freaky omg good thing you didn't startle her enough to squeez the scissors