Prank of the day

By datingablonde - 11/01/2013 05:20 - Australia - Attadale

Today, I told my girlfriend that my identical twin and I are not in fact related, that he's adopted, and that the only reason we look exactly the same is because we eat and drink the same things. She actually believed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 294
You deserved it 9 611

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you can't fix stupid and you've also gotten yourself into a hole because whenever you tell her that you were joking she's going to hate you for making her look stupid.

Comments

Nature vs nurture mega misconception... Sounds like she should pay more attention in bio.

Other than height, I look a lot like my dad. I'm adopted. When I was a teenager, I looked a lot like my brother (again, height aside). He's adopted too, from different biological parents. I think after living with them for so long, and being family, we started to do things like smile the same way. If you and your twin have some differences in how you look (like different haircuts), I could see someone taking it as a big coincidence, and chalking up a few similarities to just being a family.

KM96 24

Oh well, at least you can have a good laugh at it

WHY would you even bother telling her something like that in the first place????

So fyl for lying to your girlfriend and her trusting you? Wow OP.

What your girlfriend trusts you and believes you well that sucks

How about dating someone with a brain & at least a small shred of common sense???

If she believed that (not just humoring you), she's gullible. Life generally fixes that. You, however, are an ass. Life doesn't seem to fix that. The condition often gets worse.