Policy of truth

By tellingthetruth - 21/03/2012 16:25 - United Kingdom - Studley

Spicy
Today, the subject of penis size came up while my boyfriend and I were chatting. He asked if he was big, and I replied that whatever size he was, he was enough to satisfy me. Apparently, that was the wrong answer, and he spent the rest of the night sulking because I didn't say he was enormous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 397
You deserved it 14 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your answer was honest, truthful, and kind-hearted. His response was immature and stupid. Not every guy is hung like a stallion, and not every girl WANTS a guy so hung. If he ever asks again, tell him he's just barely adequate. That'll teach him that your first answer was much better.

Comments

Your boyfriends a bigger woman than you.

johnnyrogers97 9

WTF were you thinking?!?!?!?!? You don't say anything except for Huge! That's that a guy calling a girl fat Again, WTF

What a baby, besides, i've read that most of the females feeling in her vag is in the first 3 inches..

bprince25 0

dnt understand. personally I consider myself average and really dnt care otherwise. if she comes back for more I must be doin something right.....they always come back for more. ;)

izzy7 11

I don't care what guys say, bigger is not always better. Out of all the guys I've had sex with, my current boyfriend has the smallest penis. He's also the only guy who's ever gotten me to ******. I'll take a small penis that gets the job done over a big one that doesn't any day.

112/izzy7 Lol this gives me hope. My ex was huge and I never came. I'm way more excited to be with a guy with a smaller one. I tell this to guys who brag that they're huge and they get too shocked to say anything.

how would you feel if he says "I'll love you no matter how fat you are"?

So you don't think your over reacting at all?

Now I'm sorry but this is same kind of question when a woman asks a man if she looks fat in this - lie! In this case OP should've just said yes of course so YDI!

C94_ 0

You are hurtful. I'm pretty sure if you asked if you were tight enough you wouldn't want him saying " however tight you are you satisfy me"