Player

By AnneDuk - 11/05/2023 10:00

Today, another woman tagged my husband in a “Couples' Day” photo montage on Instagram. Some of the photos were taken during those “business trips” he was having, including when he traveled due to his “grandpa” passing away. We have 3 children and I gave birth to our last daughter a month ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 234
You deserved it 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

time for a divorce. take screenshots and use them against him in court. get more proof he's cheating. then he can go live with her full time.

you poor thing. definitely take screen shots. he's got some 'splaining' to do.

Comments

How many of his children does she have? You might be the side piece!

time for a divorce. take screenshots and use them against him in court. get more proof he's cheating. then he can go live with her full time.

alw123 3

Oh honey. It does sound like he has a relationship with this woman but telling you to just get a divorce doesn’t help you much with 3 kids, including a newborn. I have no doubt he loves you & your family, however you need to make a decision around forgiveness & the future and then have a long and difficult conversation with your husband & explain to him what you have decided & why. Some relationships can come back from this but some can’t. Only the individuals in those relationships can decide on the future path as they are the only ones who truly know how they feel about the other. Best of luck.

"OP, tell your lawyer to GO FOR HIS BALLS." There, I improved it.

you poor thing. definitely take screen shots. he's got some 'splaining' to do.

Congratulations, you now have grounds for a divorce and one hell of a child support lawsuit.