OK boomer moment

By Anonymous - 20/10/2015 13:39 - United Kingdom

Today, two women came into my place of work, complaining loudly that they couldn't afford a £3 course fee because they didn't have any money to spend on themselves. They were holding large Starbucks coffees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 484
You deserved it 1 469

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Were they wearing uggs and boasting iphones and leggings too?

mermaidkeels 26

If they decide to spend their money elsewhere, that is there responsibility and they should suffer the consequences.

Comments

cheshirecat13242 32

"Sorry, but we don't have any time to spend on you b*tches either!"

Very similar to my experience delivering pizzas during college. I delivered a pizza to a dorm room on the day the freshmen arrived. The first question I got was, "Can you make change for a $100 bill? None of us have anything smaller." I said that, no, we were not allowed to carry around that much cash. So they scraped together the money between them to pay for the pizza. Then one said, "Are we supposed to tip you?" I say, well, it is considered courteous to tip. She replied, "But you know that we're just starving college students who can't afford to tip you, right? Thanks. Bye," then shut the door.

Red_Curls1995 28

Wow what assholes :/ I always tip 15-20% when I order pizza

A perfect example of those lovely people that think everyone else other than themselves is stupid.

Been there. I delivered pizza too. It's one of those things if you budget for a delivery you budget to tip, or go pick it up yourself. You pay for the convenience. I got asked a lot/told the delivery charge was my tip right? But nope not really. Ugh people.

jgriff79 23

At least they had their priorities straight!

TacoCat15 10

Why is this your FML? Their problems affect you in no way.

kmorse 14

you mean a venti? edit:just saw the comment above me :( commence down votes

They for sure need to put their money were their mouths are