No cussing

By jdsksoapy - 30/03/2009 20:16 - United States

Today, my parents punished me and made me wash my mouth out with soap for cursing. I'm almost 19. I said the word "Hell". FML
I agree, your life sucks 211 127
You deserved it 35 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SwordSlasher 0

Try "Heck!" or if really moved "Fiddlesticks!"

Comments

effevery1slife 0

ur 19 years old... say no! can your mom really force you to eat soap? or would she have put u in a time out if u told her no? pussy

move the **** out. your a little bitch if you let your parents or anyone for that matter treat you like that. grow some balls, man up if you are female, then woman up.

Getting punished for saying Hell: You are ******! Living with your parents when 20: You deserved it! and you don't even have the balls to stand up and say no!

Metal1209 0

Don't let them see that you go on **** my life.com!! They will probably make you drink gallons of bleach or something!

rgop 0

Your parents have obviously never been to New Jersey...

i almost got a letter sent home (potentially for suspension/expulsion) because i said "who the hell is that?" in class. not even during class time. it was at a lunch break... too bad :( and i agree with #60... moving out and leaving isn't that easy... i've been wanting to move out, but it requires money that i don't have and a lot of planning that i don't have time for. and a lot of people are in school (university), meaning they can't afford to pay off tuition AND rent and food, etc. i mean, it varies for everyone and their current situation. unless you want to go totally homeless. a local public bench could work too... not sure how winter will greet you...

haha and you let her do it? wtf dude. grow some balls.

whaaat, I thought that was an idiom, not something people actually do...

wickedsick 0

WTF?! You're 19 and you're letting your dad have you wash your mouth out with soap? Pussy.

yes i agree with number 69. you are freaking 19 and LET your parents wash your mouth out with soap? if I were you I'd be like "**** that!"