My cousin the shitgibbon

By ladyofzanarkand - 10/06/2020 14:19

Today, my cousin posted an article on Facebook with the caption, "This warms my heart." The article was about a teenager who was bullied to suicide for being gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 658
You deserved it 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uhhhhh, you might need to have a serious and clear talk with them about this.

westoz 24

Time for long term social distancing from that cousin!

Comments

Uhhhhh, you might need to have a serious and clear talk with them about this.

westoz 24

Time for long term social distancing from that cousin!

oneonta 8

Report his ass to facebook and then cut your losses

**** Zuckerberg and Facebook for profiting off of hate speech! They are a fake, hypocritical "free speech" zone when it suits them. Social media platforms don't want to be responsible for content they display, but sure love the revenue the eyeballs generate.

I am sorry you have a cousin who is an a-hole. I have couple of prejudiced cousins too. You don’t get to choose your relatives. But you can choose who you associate with.

J15237 25

I hope that you have a serious talk with your cousin about why that is not okay. For me it would be time to cut ties. I would not want a person like that in my life.

How does that suck for you? It more sucks for the poor kid that commited suicide. Just tell that cousin he is a homophobic peice of shit from this lesbo please!

Angry like and reading him the riot act for wanting people to die... hopefully not a lot of people liked it.

Have you considered the possibility of it being sarcasm?

tulsy42 6

What the actual ****...?!? Post her name please, I just want to talk.