Movie night

By ditched - 17/08/2009 19:49 - Canada

Today, I went to the movies with my boyfriend. We went inside the theatre and he saw a couple of his friends. Instead of saying hi and coming back to watch the movie with me, he ditched me for them. When I reminded him he was forgetting something, he grabbed the popcorn out of my hands and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 101
You deserved it 6 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have left the theater and never looked back.

Comments

Dynoblaze 1

;[ that must stink. Well look on the bright side, at least he remembered SOMETHING...

mcullen_unc 0

note to self, according to FML, all guys from Canada are douche bags. sorry you had to go thru that. i agree with 14....show him that that kind of shit will not be tolerated.

heartsx 0

honestly, i think you're right, and i'm canadian.

not all of them. I found a good one. but yes, as a Canadian girl, I can honestly say the majority are idiots.

darkblue_13 0

why didn't you just go over and sit down with him and his friends? I mean yeah what he did was really rude, but there is an easy solution that would allow him to hang out with you and his friends.

Because even if she sat down with him and his friends he would probably still ignore her it wouldn't solve anything. My boyfriend did this to me so I sat with them and they all ignored me including my boyfriend I was so pissed it's disrespectful and rude.

I hope that you at least enjoyed the movie, but you need a new guy cuz He's obviously just not that into you. What a prize arse!

mcullen_unc 0

You could've sat with him and his friends.

Please don't accept his crap. It's like saying "Yes dear, it's okay for you to hurt me, and I will just roll over like a little dog"

No, that's when you smile sweetly and say, ''Honey, can I see the keys? My sweater is in the car.'' And leave his ass there.