Movie night

By ditched - 17/08/2009 19:49 - Canada

Today, I went to the movies with my boyfriend. We went inside the theatre and he saw a couple of his friends. Instead of saying hi and coming back to watch the movie with me, he ditched me for them. When I reminded him he was forgetting something, he grabbed the popcorn out of my hands and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 101
You deserved it 6 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have left the theater and never looked back.

Comments

Maybe he wanted to sit with the girlfriend AND friends, and you were just a bitch for telling him to choose. Not saying for sure or anything, just a possibility

CheshireHalli 19

They were on a date... Why should she have to sit with his friends when it's obvious he wouldn't pay any attention to her?

panthersrule95 0

Dump his ass right there in front of all of his friends.

Sounds like somebody's going to be single again REAL soon.

foryoublue94 0

1) bros before hoes 2) Your boyfriend sucks.

i think its time for u to dump him :( he sounds like an ass anyways... u shouldnt be too devestated...

So instead of going and sitting with them you sulked in the back of the theater alone? You're annoying!

#71 She didn't say they were on a date, she just said she went to the movies with her boyfriend, it could have been a totally casual outing and in that case he wouldn't have been that out of line.

I don't know about you but if I were going to the movies with anyone, I'd prefer them to sit by me - that's just polite. Though she could have moved with him...

mcsnelly 5

it sounds more like he just left her and stole her popcorn...it didn't seem like a "we're gonna sit with my friends" kind of thing, just a "I'm ditching you for my friends" kind of thing. Also, it doesn't matter at all if it was a "date" or if it were a "casual outing." You don't just ditch the person you're with to sit with other people.

Maddoctor 10

# 75, even if it was a casual outing, when you're dating someone and go to the movies with them it's usually considered a date because you're still going to spend time together, just the two of you. My boyfriend and I go to movies all the time and he has seen his friends there numerous times and has never just ditched me to go hang out with them when he came to be the me. The OP's boyfriend was clearly being a little immature. He can go see a movie with his friends at another time.

echarperouge 0

Time to dump the chump, sweetie.