Move!

By Anonymous - 07/05/2009 19:11 - Italy

Today, I was walking to class with my roommate. She didn't notice the car coming up behind her because her headphones were in. As I pulled her out of the way, she thought I was goofing around and shoved me back... in front of the car. I got hit and rolled off the hood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 129 337
You deserved it 6 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kalofinator 0

Oh no! At least you're not hurt too badly - unless you're typing this with your cast in a hospital bed. She's got to feel awful!!

Hi_Itz_Me 0

Comments

theoldGP 0

yup #98. hahah this is funny though.

YDI for messing with Darwin. Don't try to sabotage natural selection next time. Ye've been warned!

avikakol 0

you were walking to school with a friend who couldn't hear anything b/c they were wearing headphones??? dude, get better friends, or just walk to school by yourself. jeesh.

rawchelllll 0

Haha if I were your friend, I wouldn't have that fast reflexes haha. But if I had done that, I'd probably laugh, no offence. :) But then be like, "Ohhh shit, are you ok?" Hopefully nothings broken? Sounds like, if you just rolled off the hood.

Wow that sucks. Being nice seems to get you no where in life.

UsingLogic 0

Sorry but roommate is an idiot for doing this. When you cross the road, you don't fool around. I don't care that the roommate thought OP was fooling around, roommate should had tried to make OP stop instead of retaliating and escalating the whole thing. I walk near a public high school everyday, so I often see a lot of teenagers crossing at a large intersection. You'd think by 16 they would know to cross carefully, but no, they don't. They fool around while waiting for the lights to turn green for pedestrians, and a few times some of them almost ended up tripping in front of a car. Not to mention those who race across the road when the light just turned red, those who jaywalk and those who start crossing without making sure incoming traffic has stopped (it's not because the light is green for pedestrians that all cars have stopped! You don't know who's behind the wheel!). And a lot of college/undergrad students I know can't behave any better at a red light. It's not even like they grew up in a country where they didn't have cars! They're from North America! Also, if you don't give 2 cents about your own life, at least think of the driver who might be wrongfully accused of killing a teenager because said teenager jumped in front of his car! Roommate is a douche for having the intention of retaliating. As for OP, I don't know. The fact that her roommate suspected her of fooling around might mean she fools around like that quote often. Or not. I can't tell.

josface 0

i feel so bad, i hope you are doing okay