Move!

By Anonymous - 07/05/2009 19:11 - Italy

Today, I was walking to class with my roommate. She didn't notice the car coming up behind her because her headphones were in. As I pulled her out of the way, she thought I was goofing around and shoved me back... in front of the car. I got hit and rolled off the hood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 129 335
You deserved it 6 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kalofinator 0

Oh no! At least you're not hurt too badly - unless you're typing this with your cast in a hospital bed. She's got to feel awful!!

Hi_Itz_Me 0

Comments

why would anyone put you deserved that one?

Wow... FYL. Actually F your friend's life, she must feel so terrible. Then again she wasn't hit by a car. Hope you're not badly hurt =

Lol, I was moderating the FMLs and came across what I'm pretty sure was your friend's side of this incident. I hope you're okay!

Oh yeah, you definitely should've left your friend to get hit by the car, what were you thinking? /sarcasm People are stupid, there's no way YDI on this one. You were doing something nice, if your friend were posting this it would be a YDI but it isn't for you. That sucks, I hope you're not hurt too badly.

Uh if she's walking on the side nearest to the road and you pull her out of the way, that means you're on the inside of the sidewalk. Which means - she shoved you towards the inside of the sidewalk, not into the road. LIAR.

If you were pulling her away from the direction of a moving car, that would mean that you're walking on the inside of the sidewalk. So if she had shoved you, it'd be towards the inside of the sidewalk, not into the street.

You're that boring that she had headphones in while she was walking with you?