Moment ruined

By Lesbian - 04/08/2017 13:00

Today I took my girlfriend to the cafe where we had our first date, with the intention of proposing. Moments before I took the ring out, some sleazy old guy said, "How are you two fine babes single on a Saturday?" He refused to leave us alone, even when we said we were on a date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 988
You deserved it 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XCoraline_CrossX 17

Some people deserve to get punched in the throat. With a chainsaw. That's on fire.

XCoraline_CrossX 17

Also, congratulations! I hope she said yes!

Comments

XCoraline_CrossX 17

Some people deserve to get punched in the throat. With a chainsaw. That's on fire.

XCoraline_CrossX 17

Also, congratulations! I hope she said yes!

Usually if you speak to the manager of an establishment, they'll ask another customer to leave if they are harassing you or making you feel unsafe. I hope you got a good chance to propose even so!

It may even make a good story someday, about the 'sleazy guy' who tried to hit on them while OP was planning to propose.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

No, they went to the café where they had their first date.

Boyufd 24

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Bubbles77777 11

Some people deserve to be punched in the throat. With a chainsa... wait. That's odd. Someone's already said that.

If that ever happens again speak to the manager that you are being harassed. It is the manager's responsibility to see that his guests/customers are comfortable and treated with respect. From the way you describe it, the A-Hole was simply harassing you, probably because he has something against lesbians if he refused to go away after you told him you were on a date. Frankly he should have been shown out if the establishment by the management.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

or he's just straight off dumb. Believe it or not, there are ppl out there that legit think homosexuality isn't real. (Thanks greatgrandpa and may you rest in piece)

An unfortunately large amount of men always think that they're the exception, and that something about them means that women who aren't into men will- for some reason- be attracted to him. There are also people who legitimately and horrifyingly believe that they can "make" homosexual women straight via rape. Chances are, if he didn't **** off after being told they were on a date, he is at least one of the above.

Evidently, you are not effective at rejecting him. Time to go to Plan B. Plan B: Tell him you both want him to impregnate you and he can pay for all of the babies you and your girlfriend can pop out. He’ll quietly excuse himself.

And then it turns out that he's a closet otaku and yandere is his kink.

Hope you gey another chance, or if you did go ahead and propose anyway it went well! Shit like that guy is why I started wearing a wedding ring despite being single..