Merry Xmas

By Christmas sucks - 24/12/2012 01:03 - United States - Boston

Today, I was wrapping presents for my daughter, trying to be really quiet. Behind me, the cat decided to climb the tree, which then fell on top of me and I couldn't move. My daughter had to help me up. She now knows everything she's getting for Christmas this year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 871
You deserved it 4 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This close to the actual holiday, I don't think it matters much.

Wow. I find it amazing how you would know that this exact same thing would happen if you owned a cat.

Comments

That's why you wrap them in your closet

Kids are evil geniuses. She probably plotted and threw the cat into the room.

How big of a tree was it you couldn't just crawl out from under it?! My cats used to have a xmas tree climbing obsession, it was like a scene from gremlins the first time walking into the dimly lit room seeing movement inside the tree and spooky reflecting eyes looking out of it!

May I say that maybe, just maybe... The cat didn't know the tree would fall. Is it his fault? Absolutely not, its in their nature. And as people have said its Christmas around the corner I dont think its a problem for your daughter to see the presents now.

katyamaslova 5

Aww, I'm sorry that actually really sucks. What my mom used to do if I saw any of my presets is she would wait to give me those for my birthday so I would forget about them by that time and get me new presents for Christmas.

I suppose the cat now knows what its getting for christmas too? Sneaky little bastard.

TeahaIsAmazing 2

Who wraps presents in the living room while the intended recipient is home? YDI.

Eh you deserve it for waiting until the last minute.

Who doesn't wait until the last minute?? ;)

at least you didn't have to ask her to pay for her own presents. this wasnt your fault OP