Meet the parents

By aj513 - 29/11/2015 01:20 - United States - New Bedford

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I got caught doing it in her parents' bed by her mom. Instead of making me leave, they forced me to stay for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 127
You deserved it 30 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does your girlfriend like not have a bed or something

Why her parents bed, I mean really. What if you left evidence? (If you hadn't got caught anyway) besides you're shagging their daughter the least you can do is get to know them a little.

Comments

Asinger06 1

Glad they made you stay since you were disrespectful to them. Violating their bed and their daughter.

Violating their daughter? That would be rape, which is not the case here, dude haha

That "No man can **** my daughter" thing is healthy neither for society nor for the woman in question. You are not disrespecting anyone by having consensual sex.

RedPillSucks 31

depends on how old they are. if she's an adult living at home, I agree, though they should have gone to his place. if she's under 18, then he's fixin to get shot.

Mathalamus 24

The age of consent in MA is 16. Ergo, no one is getting shot because it's legal. Also, shooting people for that is a dick move, and would get you arrested.

You may as well get her ring size, because before long they'll be forcing you to an altar. With a shotgun.

that's disgusting, YDI, what did you think was gonna happen??

Severefear 7

What made you two think doing it in her parents' bed was a good idea? Were you hoping for a surprise threesome?

Very disrespectful. Atleast do it in her own bed not her parents.

That's some god-tier passive aggression! I'm amazed. You were forced to sit through the most awkward meal of your life, and you couldn't complain or leave because you were the guilty party. If you can, OP, marry your girlfriend. Anything produced by such brilliant parents must be fantastic.

I think it was a definite parenting win. they are innovators.

thaqueen_fml 15

YDI. That's super disrespectful to her parents. You should both be ashamed of yourselves.

kmw003 17

there are sooo many other, better places than her parents' bed lol. maybe I'm just an asshole but ydi.

Why would you do it in their bed. That's disgusting. YDI.