Meat

By tomedicalforlove - 21/02/2013 05:51

Spicy
Today, my husband and I were fooling around in the shower. For some reason, I thought it'd be a good idea to grab his man meat and show him how to wash someone at a nursing home. He said he'd never be turned on by a nurse again. I'm a nurse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 130
You deserved it 41 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe the fact that you call it "man meat" like a pubescent teenager is what turned him off.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Yes. Obviously, they were eating Subway sandwiches while in the shower. "Man meat" refers to his favorite type of sandwich, pastrami and roast beef on whole wheat.

littlemsweirdo 12

His dick. Okay? Was that so difficult to understand? I'm 14 and even I got the reference.

I know what it meant, it's just an awkward way to refer to it

RedPillSucks 31

Pastrami and roast beef on whole wheat is commonly referred to as "the dick" in New York deli shops. Next time you're in New York, stop by a deli and ask for "the dick". You'll be glad you did.

Better hope you know a decent therapist. This FML made me sick to my stomach.

kennaem1 11
beanthemouse 13

Note to self: never go in FML while eating a tuna sandwhich :/

If you washed him exactly like you would at your job, it really doesn't sound sexual (your patients might see it otherwise). While in the shower, you could always play hair saloon. Have him shampoo your hair while you're on your knees. ;) Coconut scent!

mimiminx 23

Why on earth were you trying to turn him on by showing him how you wash old men?! I'm a nurse and I can't express how inappropriate this is! Yuck!

I work in a nursing home. Keep work and home life separate. He doesn't need to know about all the old man balls n junk and what has to be done.

RedPillSucks 31

You deserved it OP. Never try to do your job at home..