By post it - 31/03/2015 03:27 - Australia - South Yarra

Today, I found out that when buying my $500 dollar dress I put my address as Austria instead of Australia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 261
You deserved it 13 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hope you can contact the company in time OP!

I'm sure that can be changed. If you bought it online they should send you a confirmation email. You could call the store and have them change it.

Comments

Hope you can contact the company in time OP!

I'm sure that can be changed. If you bought it online they should send you a confirmation email. You could call the store and have them change it.

Yeah, this is fixable. Even if the store isn't willing to help, call the shipping company and explain the problem. Shippers have setup means of rerouting packages.

Should be some coincidence, if there's a street in Austria with the same name as yours. Maybe they'll contact you?

How would they contact OP, she put the wrong address on the order. Only way I could see that working if there was a phone number.

Hey Op, you can email customer service. They most probably would be able to rectify the mistake if they haven't shipped it out already! But be more careful next time though.

Make sure to email them before they attempt shipping, you don't want it to get lost.

Easy mistake, especially if it's a site where you pick your country from a list. Austria and Australia are close.

I could easily see someone making that mistake. Hope you get it fixed OP!

Oh shoot..... hope you can quickly change it

Two letters apparently makes half a world of difference, literally.

damn must be a nice dress. hope everything works out