Contempt

By Anonymous - 26/08/2014 21:46 - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Tuzla

Spicy
Today, I wore a sexy nurse's outfit for a little roleplay with my boyfriend. After the main event, he said the sex was actually pretty bad and that he should file a medical malpractice lawsuit. Then he laughed at his own joke, got dressed, and went out for drinks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 728
You deserved it 6 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cjwayy 22

Yikes. Not sure if he thinks the sex was really that bad, or if he's just an asshole.

Well.... perhaps this is an eye opener. Find someone new or try something new. OP if your boyfriend doesn't like what you try then make him dress up.

Comments

cjwayy 22

Yikes. Not sure if he thinks the sex was really that bad, or if he's just an asshole.

MountainGiant87 15
slutfactory 17

Maybe OP's boyfriend should be the nurse next time.

RedPillSucks 31

I think he was just trying to make a joke because of the whole "malpractice" thing. But what a stupid joke to make. Idiot.

Well.... perhaps this is an eye opener. Find someone new or try something new. OP if your boyfriend doesn't like what you try then make him dress up.

yeah why should she be the only one dressing up?

PoisonOrchid 21

Maybe try asking him what he likes or doesn't like about what you are doing. If its a relationship you care about and want to stay in, you need to be open and able to communicate about everything, including sex.

Or just stop having sex with him and recommend some medication instead. You know. For sexual enhancement.

Jamaican_Domo 10

Your boyfriend is now officially proclaimed-a dick

And I know people are probably going to hate my comment, maybe.... possibly.....idk.....

Have some confidence! Even if it sucks who cares?

You need to stop commenting things like this, or at least reply to your own comment instead of making a whole new one.

That would be #2. Oh, and the comment he was referring to as well.

Way to be brutally honest .. If that happend to me my self confidence would be out the window , try asking him what he would like , what his fantasy is . Maybe that'll help :)

Bullshit. She worked hard to please him, and he went out without her afterwards. He's the one who should be trying to impress her.

I didnt say anything that made him look good lol maybe you need to read what i said again ?

I think #29 just meant that he doesn't deserve to be asked what he likes. If my bf did that, I wouldn't even think of continuing the relationship. My heart goes out to OP, sorry this happened to you.

Oh snap don't let him get away with that

well that was a dick move, may god smite him, and no more sex for him.

larrena2377 26

Exactly! The next time he wanted some, I'd remind him of just how "awful" he thought the last time was and say I wouldn't want to have to put him through that again. He's a dick.

Dang!! What a gentleman you got there! That got to be a confidence killer! You need better than that.

It amazes me how our minds often fill in the blanks. Sometimes I read a comment, like yours, and don't even realize there's something wrong with it till I see the 2nd comment editing it. I then go back to the comment and realize there's a whole word missing that I didn't even realize. So weird.