By ch,nlv - 14/05/2018 01:30

Today, my husband and I did artificial insemination. At the hospital, they mixed up the sperm and didn't realize until it was too late. I'm now pregnant with a stranger's baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 416
You deserved it 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nice to know the hospital has just volunteered to pay for the costs of raising the child. If they haven't...MAKE THEM.

Comments

This is absolutely heartbreaking and definitely lawsuit material. Even if you fail with the general "the hospital ****** up" angle with a lawsuit, this is a clear violation of your body and would make me feel extremely violated that I have to carry a strangers child... I don't know if you can make the argument for assault but it sounds very similar. Granted there was no sexual violation this is definitely a violation of your body! For everyone that is going to criticize this post there is a wide range of sexual assault and as a victim of sexual assault (not rape) I would definitely need therapy after this mishap. Having a child is so special and important and I would be devastated if that process was screwed up by the hospital.

maybe biologically it's a strangers baby but that doesn't mean you can't raise it like your own. It's like adopting except you get to have the kid, which in my opinion makes it your kid and not the strangers

Alex Neiva 17

Yeah well it's the fact that her husband had given his sperm and the hospital accidentally gave her the wrong sperm, she wasnt planning on adopting

Are you literally ******* retarded?

The question here is, are you? Ha haaa bitch take that!

Lobby_Bee 17

Here's a solution. At around the third month of pregnancy, find a medium set of stairs, tuck and roll down them gently and hope that makes the problem go away.

As my mother found out the hard way, way back in the day, doing it gently will not make the problem go away. A belly flop with a running start is by far the best way to go.

Mungolikecandy 19

On the bright side you are now rich with the money you will receive from suing them.

Sure you are. Good job covering up your infidelity

This may not happen often, but this is also definitely not the first time someone has been impregnated with the wrong sperm. Wrong eggs, messed up sperm bank employees who use their own sperm instead of the woman's significant other's, etc.

I mean is it at least, someone famous? Like Morgan freeman, Denzel Washington, or Bruce Willis? I wouldn’t be too mad if it was Steve McQueen’s Sperm.

This sounds like the show Jane The Virgin😂