Make your mind up

By FML! - 07/08/2011 00:27 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend freaked out on me because I answered her call on the first ring. According to her, it implies that I'm desperate, always horny, and just want her for the sex. Just last week she got pissed because I waited three rings to answer. Apparently that means I'm cheating on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 683
You deserved it 6 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kleider1 9

Dude. I think she has trust issues

Comments

Sounds like an angry feminist to me.., or she's just a bitch. Then again what's the difference?

Away with you troll. Go watch glee, or whatever trolls watch these days.

BelleBelle_fml 11

Seriously. He just accused me of trolling too. But I don't take it seriously. No need to get offended by his lame comments and sad excuse of a person.

Haha you "real men", cause I'm the one that tells people to off themselves over the Internet like I'm a "real man." Your idea of real men must be vacuous. I'm not going to continue arguing pointlessly over this status with you. When you can discourse something like a civil human being, then I will consider you worth my time.

Before this continuous to the pointless void that this will end up at, 1. Belle my IPhone somehow posted that on your status even though i replied to Shrike's first comment, and I already apologized for that happening. 2. Shriek I should have been more clear on this but my status was for radical feminists who think men are not equal, and everything they do is wrong, and offensive, and think women should be superior, and men inferior and not equal.. It was not for feminists who fight for the rights of equality because I firmly believe in human equality regardless of gender. I should have been more clear on that detail.

Obviously you should answer on the second ring.

rockstar1400 5

Apparently, its time for a new girlfriend!

androiddestroya 7
BelleBelle_fml 11

Well get it right dude! Nah, in all seriousness, your girlfriend is a nut case. Break up with her but let her down gently, don't want to have to end up getting a restraining order or maybe even moving to another country and changing your name and getting plastic surgery.

Ugh, this somehow got posted on this status instead of mine. Sorry pedestrian.

BelleBelle_fml 11

Ahh a troll who cannot even troll correctly, how precious.

im the same way Were just scared and really like the guy.. no need to go all "fml" on her

Just_Peed 0

Birds of a feather:) FLY TO PSYCHO TOWN.

Yes... but... don't you think that's a just a little excessive, to decide that the length of time he takes to answer the phone means he's either clingy or cheating, as opposed to right next to it or too busy to pick up right away?

BelleBelle_fml 11