Low blow

By Anonymous - 09/01/2015 20:16 - United States

Today, I tried baking my own bread to save food money. Unfortunately I screwed it up, prompting my wife to look at me pityingly and say "Wow, can't get even bread to rise." before walking out. I have erectile dysfunction, and she constantly insults me like this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 837
You deserved it 3 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Astrum14 24

You should inform her that there is a major psychological aspect to erectile dysfunction. If you're constantly worried about getting it up, you'll have a more difficult time getting it up. Comments like that will just make it worse.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It's only been out for a couple minutes, give it some time and the YDI-everything squad will change that.

That's really low. You shouldn't tolerate that.

SauceySarah 30

That was a below the belt comment. Pun not intended. But seriously, she should not be rude about something you have no control over.

Even if it was something he could control, she shouldn't be belittling him.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's one way to killer a future boner. Putting you down like that is not okay and is a form of verbal abuse. You need to start talking about your sex life in a positive way. Finding ways to help you relax and please each other even without penetration. Sex is very important in a healthy relationship, so is communication.

Everywhere you comment sex get mentioned. Chill the **** out with your hippy advice. Please and thank you.

Your wife is mean and lacks compassion and understanding. She is probably part of the problem and her snide insensitive comments only make it harder for you to gain back your momentum. Hope everything turns out ok for you. Good luck

I hate people like that, it's not something that you can help...

I think your issues are blatantly caused by your wife!

Don't feel bad, OP. I'm pretty sure this is something most men experience in their lifetimes. That was really rude of your wife and I'm sure you deserve much better.