Looking good

By Kbizz - 03/06/2010 02:12 - Canada

Today, I was excited about showing everyone at work my new piercing. It's in an interesting place in my ear, and it's not that common. Before I had the chance to tell anyone about it, someone asked, "Are you wearing a hearing aid?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 571
You deserved it 32 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First, who gives a shit about piercings? Second, who gives a shit about what people say about you?

the fact that you got it in a different place should tell you something-people are going to stare and wonder.

Comments

Miseryhead 0

Possibly a conch piercing? They're right through the inside of your ear.

JoSmokes 10

I have an orbital in my upper ear fossa (?) thats what the guy at the piercing place said it was. Its taking forever to heal but i LOVE it because i have never seen anybody else with it. I got that instead of the industrial because I didnt have the right kind of ear for that lol. :)

your an idiot for getting that stupid piercing trying to be different

l3allin_all_day 0

at least you leave in bc wutttt

Wow. Your life is ****** because someone thought you were wearing a hearing aid. You must have a really good life then.

sallen0046 4

And this is why you think about all the possibilities and plan these things about before you go and do them.

Must be a conch piercing, or a reverse industrial. I have those, and they often get mistaken for hearing aids when I wear the clear acrylic jewelry. Get some distinctive stud or bar and it's not likely to get mistaken for a hearing aid. And if anybody's wondering, a conch piercing is through the "cup" part of your ear next to the ear canal. A reverse industrial pierces through the conch upward through the top of your ear (forgotten right this second what it's called...helix, I think?)