Looking good

By Kbizz - 03/06/2010 02:12 - Canada

Today, I was excited about showing everyone at work my new piercing. It's in an interesting place in my ear, and it's not that common. Before I had the chance to tell anyone about it, someone asked, "Are you wearing a hearing aid?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 571
You deserved it 32 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First, who gives a shit about piercings? Second, who gives a shit about what people say about you?

the fact that you got it in a different place should tell you something-people are going to stare and wonder.

Comments

laff1234 4

I had trouble like that when I got my nipples pierced. a couple places would only do males. I ended up having to go an hour away. you could do the dermals and get a star. that's what I wanted with mine.

yea u was kind if thinking about it but they're really expensive aren't they?

laff1234 4

I honestly don't know about the price. I was more worried about what happens when they don't work out. I accidentally ripped out my belly button ring so I didn't want anymore marks on my stomach. I don't think they feel very good to get either.

88sforlife 0

Looks Like You Didnt Even Know You Were Deaf

Who cares about your piercing? You need to worry about more important things because you think this is a FML. BTW, hearing aids aren't bad.

RedPillSucks 31

Get a genital piercing. They wont mistake that for a hearing aid.

RedPillSucks 31

Today, some stoner freak was pointing at me and saying something. I had to turn up my hearing aid to hear him say "Where did you get that rad piercing man?", FML

I'm guessing it wa either an odd tragus or a daith. but how anyone can mistake that for a hearing aid is beyond me. maybe if you had a CBR and they saw a glimpse of it.

ohJeeznotme 7

it's called a conch or a tragus (not sure exactly since either could be mistaken) piercing dumbass. if you don't know the name then don't pierce it.

Opera_Ghost 0

I doubt that everyone in the world with a piercing knows or is required to know the exact name for the areas they have pieced. As long as you can point the area out, you'll get the piercing you intended to get.