Kinky

By whatever - 23/03/2009 06:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on a third date with a girl. Things had been going really well. At one point, the conversation lulled. After a moment of silence, she asked me what my greatest fantasy was. I told her that it was being a superhero. She told me that she meant sexual fantasy. I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 706
You deserved it 67 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smooth one, man. But I do agree with you. Superpowers would kick an immense amount of ass.

Shoot...i would have probably said the same thing.....

Comments

If this is an FYL because she lost interest in you, then she clearly has no sense of humour. Find someone who appreciates your awesomeness. Otherwise, I'm gonna agree with everyone else here and say I would have been charmed by that answer to a rather inappropriate question. Kudos.

Failercoptor 0

should have been like "well shit, thats a better question (fill in sexual fantasy here)" i'd go with the secretary one. or you can be humorous and tell her your greatest fantasy is to have consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights on for procreation. or that she makes you a sammich.

eschreib 0

whatever she never specified so how were you supposed to know

i hope you didn't tell her you wanted to be Dr. Manhattan.

haha hilarious... rather a silly answer than a creepy elaborate one...

redhead10 0

awww that's cute though! lol

You should have told her a superhero would equal brutal sex.

OP- I would say the same thing. Could you imagine how many times Superman could get laid in a minute? :)

Awwee :'D I think many people would have said the same thing. And she should be happy because you're not the kind of guy that thinks about sex all the time.

Your my hero! ... to bad I´m a guy, so there won´t be any "damsel in distress" - part, but aleast you have a fanclub now...