Kinky

By whatever - 23/03/2009 06:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on a third date with a girl. Things had been going really well. At one point, the conversation lulled. After a moment of silence, she asked me what my greatest fantasy was. I told her that it was being a superhero. She told me that she meant sexual fantasy. I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 706
You deserved it 67 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smooth one, man. But I do agree with you. Superpowers would kick an immense amount of ass.

Shoot...i would have probably said the same thing.....

Comments

natiboom 0

super heroes are sexy! I'm also 25...

deja54 0

Kind of weird to be on a third date and not thinking about sex at least every once in a while. I'd be a little worried if I was on a third date and the girl wasn't showing some signs of being sexually attracted. But yet, that's an awesome answer. haha if nothing else you scored some "play a little hard to get" points. Playfulness is good. I bet she liked it.

Wait, that wasn't a sexual fantasy? Your follow up comment should have been, "Oh, believe me, I'm already a superhero in bed."

vitaminsandminer 0

lol i would have found that funny, hopefully she did too

Pfft, that's an amazing response, what are you talkin about?

#14 - Love the song reference, hate the song. :-D #56 - Haha! Shouldn't that be lights off so that you don't get the stares of shame? :-p And I would much, much rather get that answer than something like this: ** We can do it in the pouring rain Runnin' the train, when it's hot or when it's cold out How 'bout in the library on top of books But you can't be too loud ** http://artists.letssingit.com/ludacris-lyrics-whats-your-fantasy-9dggl86 Although, her wanting to know your fantasies is probably a sign that things are going well, unless she went nuts with that answer and totally ditched you. In which case, you deserve better! That kind of response would earn you at least a kiss, but it's not something I would ask until well into the relationship.

justjayit 0

Well what if you had said something sexual and she HADN'T meant it like that? This isn't really an FML, and if she can't like you just for liking superheros at 25 then she's not for you, simple as that. :)