Kinda sus

By kmf - 10/08/2009 19:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were starting to get hot and heavy in my truck at our favorite park. We started going at it and we were both butt naked when I saw a car pull into the lot. Not only was it a cop car, but the first thing the cop asked my girlfriend was, "Are you being held against your will?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 137
You deserved it 14 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Orchid_fml 2

hahah , he was just checking if it was rape or not . i mean , it was in a park ...

You should have chipped in with a - "No officer, but I am. "

Comments

thelonelylurker 0

If your name is 'Will,' that'd be awesome.

Are you serious? Why the hell are you taking his comment seriously? The cop was doing his motherfucking job and making sure you weren't some stranger raping a girl. You want him to just assume you're her boyfriend? If your girlfriend went out, got kidnapped, shoved into a car, and raped - I'm pretty sure you'd be much more pissed if a passing cop just assumed it was a couple of lovers having a nice time instead of checking to make sure everything was okay. You might be slightly embarrassed for a minute because you got caught sexing up your girlfriend, but I'm sure there's some girl out there who was becoming the victim of rape in a car and was saved by a cop doing rounds. If that means you have to feel ashamed for a couple of ******* mintues, then so be it.

triplethreat13 0

he was just checking for rape, he was concerned for her. move on.

medusachic666 0

LOL omg something similar to that TOTALLY happened to me. Thank God I wasn't naked, but I HAD been drinking under age, so it was really awkward trying to tell the officer that I wasn't being held against my will while trying not to giggle. That's an FML for sure. Getting caught in the nude by a cop... Anyone who hasn't been there doesn't know what it's like, I gotta say.

black_guy_fml 0

Wow... It's like you're living my life a year in the past...

Having sex with your girlfriend in your truck in a park. Not dodgy at all. Super classy. YDI.