Kinda sus

By kmf - 10/08/2009 19:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were starting to get hot and heavy in my truck at our favorite park. We started going at it and we were both butt naked when I saw a car pull into the lot. Not only was it a cop car, but the first thing the cop asked my girlfriend was, "Are you being held against your will?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 137
You deserved it 14 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Orchid_fml 2

hahah , he was just checking if it was rape or not . i mean , it was in a park ...

You should have chipped in with a - "No officer, but I am. "

Comments

To anyone who repeatedly claims FML's are fake: I'm sure most are fake. But do you HONESTLY think that just because two similar incidences were reported on FML means that one of them must be fake? Like out of the entire population of people familiar with FML, no two of them could possibly experience something similar in the course of a week? People are people and not that different from one place to the next. There are cheaters and braggarts and idiots and degenerates and philanderers and downtrodden and unlucky all over the place. The patterns of life in a modern society are not unique to each person. Right now, I'll bet there are hundreds of people experiencing incontinence while in public, or being broken up by text message from their best friend's new significant other. Read the site. Enjoy the site. And if you think something is fake and you really want to alert the unwashed masses that we should not believe what's being written, lest it wreak havoc on our lives and the lives of our loved ones, rest assured neither this website nor your opinion, nor mine, means anything or is of any real consequence.

Dude, writing essays on internet forums is a form of trolling because it is annoying.

It looks suspicious in a park. That's where a lot of rapes happen. Be happy that the cop did his job, instead of having a bad policeforce.

haha! omg my friend literally JUST had the same thing happen to her a few nights ago!

not really a FML when they're required to ask the question as part of the job. lol. gay fml.

Only a FYL if she said yes. YDI for having sex in public, especially at a park. That's disrespectful to people there, especially if there were kids.

sesshysoftball00 0

I did nearly the same thing, and they also called my parents, of course it was at like 10 at night but still asked if I was being held against my will. Worse was that my bra had fallen out the door and he ran it over on the way out

that's happened to me before. they always ask that.

freddie_fml 0

Totally not an FML. First of all, you deserve it for having sex in a public place. Second of all, the cop absolutely asked the right question, and they ask it of everyone found in that situation. Get over it.