Jesus!

By claira - 08/10/2018 13:30

Spicy
Today, my mom made me take a pregnancy test since I missed my last 4 periods. It came back positive and my mom grounded me. I’ve never had sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 841
You deserved it 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

Get to a doctor now. If you ARE pregnant, someone may have slipping you a date rape drug. If you’re NOT pregnant, the doctor can tell you why you’re getting a false positive.

Are you going to give birth to the Messiah now?

Comments

I once didn’t get my period for a year and a half because I was improperly handling progesterone supplement for horses and absorbed it through my skin. I now have irregular periods and borderline PCOS symptoms. Yes, I’ve been to the doctor. Also, how does your mom know when you get your periods, and how often?

Another vote for going to a doctor. Hormone problems can easily stop your period. Talking from experience here, I have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome and I skipped periods for half a year, then would have an un-ending one for half a year. And the pain when it was starting again! >< There are plenty of other hormone problems that will mess with a period too, so talk to your mom about going to a gynecologist or someone.

Positive pregnancy test can be a symptom of cancer.

ViviMage 38

In very rare cases, you can have a false-positive result. This means you're not pregnant but the test says you are. You could have a false-positive result if blood or protein is present in your urine. And certain drugs, such as tranquilizers, anti-convulsants, or hypnotics, may also cause false-positive results. Also some tumors produce this result. Basically, you need to see a doctor to rule out a tumor/cancer, bloody urine, or a drug interaction, *before* you're grounded.

see your gynecologist. Sometimes PCOS can show a false positive.

In some cases you can get pregnant without sex if you've engaged in sexual activity where the penis and ****** have come in contact.

You’ll want to go to a doctor ASAP, that can be a sign of cysts or other pretty serious issues.

Sometimes PCOS can mess with things. I used to go months without my period because of it when I was in high school. Birth control helped. Not sure if it causes false positives but you never know so I would check with your doc to be on the safe side