Jesus!

By claira - 08/10/2018 13:30

Spicy
Today, my mom made me take a pregnancy test since I missed my last 4 periods. It came back positive and my mom grounded me. I’ve never had sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 842
You deserved it 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

Get to a doctor now. If you ARE pregnant, someone may have slipping you a date rape drug. If you’re NOT pregnant, the doctor can tell you why you’re getting a false positive.

Are you going to give birth to the Messiah now?

Comments

Your mom is stupid on so many levels. She thinks you're pregnant and she grounds you, as if having a child wasn't a lesson itself or if there weren't more important things to think about in such a situation. She didn't take you to a doctor I guess or else she would have been told the test was a false positive. If she did and you're actually pregnant you must be freaking out and your mother should help you file a report instead than grounding you

It could be a tumor. Go to a doctor and tell your mum to grow up and think about her daughters health!

Follow-up on this story please! False positive? Virgin birth? BS?

babiihell 5

As an RN it’s impossible to have a false positive result for a pregnancy test....however you can have a false negative. Looks like you are in fact engaging in sex.

The obvious solution here is to take another test - preferably a different brand. ClearBlue Digital tests were in the news recently as they recalled over 20,000 products for giving false positives. And as others have said, if it definitely is a positive test, you may have been assaulted without your knowledge or it could be indicating an underlying health issue, most likely a tumor. So go see a doctor if you keep getting positive results!

jigermisker 0

Hello, med student here. There are a number of reasons that you could be missing periods and have a positive pregnancy test. For example there are multiple different endocrine disorders can cause amenorrhea (lack of menstration) and even positive pregnancy tests (which are just looking for a hormone called HCG in your urine). Please go to your doctor as soon as you can. Even if your mother doenst believe you, please try and make her understand that it could be serious and you are worried.

Thatguy25798 5

Could possibly be a sign of Ovarian Cancer. You need to get to a doctor.

treo1262 5

go to a doctor something isnt right!!!