Jesus!

By claira - 08/10/2018 13:30

Spicy
Today, my mom made me take a pregnancy test since I missed my last 4 periods. It came back positive and my mom grounded me. I’ve never had sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 841
You deserved it 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

Get to a doctor now. If you ARE pregnant, someone may have slipping you a date rape drug. If you’re NOT pregnant, the doctor can tell you why you’re getting a false positive.

Are you going to give birth to the Messiah now?

Comments

Are you going to give birth to the Messiah now?

weaboo 12

Maybe someone raped you in your sleep call the police

lisyaorancrazed 16

Unless she was drugged which, being a minor(as we can assume per the grounding) is unlikely unless she goes to parties, she probably would've woken up to the pain of rape. Also, unless she was sleeping in an unfamiliar place, rape would mean that, unless it was her dad or other male relative, someone snuck into their house with the intention to rape someone when they are much less likely to be caught if they attack some random drunk girl at a club. It's way more likely that there's some medical issue here. She needs a doctor, not police.

It is possible to get pregnant without having sex - all it takes is semen in close proximity to a ******.

Well, without penetration. It’s still sex.

tarabella 7

Not if they're a virgin, the hymen needs to be broken for the sperm to be able to get up in there

deanWombourne 1

Hey - this isn't true, the hymen has a hole it. How else would periods get out? And if periods can get out, sperm can get in :(

Vesi 29

@Tarabella Please.. please.. for the love of all that is biological, Please take a class on the reproductive systems. Look it up online, go to a trusted site like Mayo clinic.. because you are being taught entirely wrong and it will be detrimental to your sexual and emotional health to have false information about how that all works.

tarabella 7

Yeah, thank you, i'm not an idiot. Having been familiar with female anatomy for almost 30 years, it's never occured to me that i'd have to learn this again after being out of school for more than 10 years. I don't appreciate your being condescending, mine was an honest mistake, just what i was told in school. By a nurse even.

Like the above users said. Also, sex isn’t the only way to break a hymen. Horseback riders and gymnasts quite likely either don’t have one or already broke it due to their activities.

Under normal circumstances the hymen should never break. It's painful- similar to a guy breaking his penis. Sex SHOULD NOT be painful and SHOULDN'T affect the hymen. Once again, this is under normal circumstances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc You cannot see if a woman have had sex, unless it is brutal rape, but then it due the bruising and other things. Oh yeah I took this video, because the two best one which say the same thing is in Dutch and Swedish. You can test positive for pregnancy due to whole of weird things, like phantom pregnancy, ovary cyst and a lot more.

What school did you go to, and why did they fail to teach you basic human biology?

Look, I never said it was LIKELY to get pregnant without having sex, but it does happen rarely. Sexual activities like mutual masturbation and oral sex can result in pregnancy if the people involved aren't careful and semen gets transferred to the vulva. Anything else that puts fresh semen close to the vulva also has a tiny chance of resulting in pregnancy.

maroongrad 13

Health teacher here. That is absolutely true. And the hymen has to be broken? How stupid are people? Of course, we just bottle up aaaaall our menstrual fluid until the first time we have sex. Hint, if big ol' red clots can come out, a sperm can go up. She either played hot-n-heavy, was raped (I know a 12 year old who was taking heavy pain med after surgery who found out she was pregnant about 8 months later and had NO IDEA), or has a severe medical issue going on. The fact that she's not throwing a fit and insisting that the doctor follow up on this and freaking out about, oh, an ovarian cyst, possible cancer, etc. is disturbing. Not "My mom was going to ground me until she realized I was freaking out about being sick and going to the hospital..." Yeah, any parent would want some follow-up information on that. Unless the parents were so stupid (and as a health teacher, this is NOT unusual) that they never bothered to let their kid know that it takes ONE sperm, and it doesn't have to start off inside you....

"Health teacher here" "how stupid are people?" lol

boopingsnoot 24

Go to a doctor for another test! And maybe get your iron levels checked while you’re there.

TomeDr 24

Get to a doctor now. If you ARE pregnant, someone may have slipping you a date rape drug. If you’re NOT pregnant, the doctor can tell you why you’re getting a false positive.

Hi, you need to go see a Dr immediately. It's highly unlikely to get a false positive unless you have something medically wrong. Or you are actually pregnant and too scared to admit it which I get. I would suggest you need blood tests and an ultrasound/CT scan of your ovaries and uterus. I know this will probably scare you but cancer can mimic the symptoms of pregnancy and it's not something you want to ignore.

pugs 12

If you give birth you have to create a new religion, just like the last time it happened.

Sandra Foran 10