Jerry! Jerry!

By Annonmyus - 03/12/2010 08:56

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend left me for my step-sister. He's been cheating on me with her for the past 6 months, and got her pregnant. I also found out that my stomach pains are due to the fact that I'm also pregnant. My family could officially qualify for Jerry Springer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 382
You deserved it 9 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tdub10 2

This is truely an fml. Sorry, I feel bad for you Op.

Jerry is the answer to all your problems

Comments

That sucks! FYL! If I was you I'd beat my step sister and I wouldn't care if she lost the baby. That's what she deserves for not knowing how to keep her hands off of my boyfriend. As revenge take him to court for child support and you'll get his money. Now, not only will he have to spend money on your slutty step sister, but on you too. Make their lives a living hell for the rest of their lives.

i feel your pain. it's possible I might be pregnant as well >.< safe sex definitely doesn't always mean you won't get pregnant.

gtrgdss 0

four words: court ordered child support

Haha. Sure. You know they are all like 16yo.

skyeyez9 24

90: Some places if you assault a preggo woman, and the fetus dies, it is seen as murder in their book. Some states, it isnt cause it isnt considered 'human' till birth.

After going on Jerry Springer, come over to the UK and go on Jeremy Kyle. We want to see too! :P

those kids are going to be each others cousins and step siblings that's ****** up

YLS OP. i'm sorry why should OP get an abortion? just because she's not as far along as the step-sister? c'mon! also to the idiot saying you don't get cramps while pregnant, you're a moron, it's called round ligament discomfort. and from personal experience it hurts like a biotch.

You know, everyone is bitching about how much of a sleazy **** the step-sister is, but I think you're all jumping to that conclusion a bit quick. A: Could the step-sister be thinking the same thing? OMGAWDZ, my step-sister (OP) has been ******* MY b/f for the past 6mnths! OH NOEZ!!! B: Maybe the two step-sisters rarely see each other? I have yet to see my own brother for over 6 months myself (he lives in the same city, he's just busy as hell like me). Hell, I could be ******* his g/f and not knowing it. Also...all of the comments about birth control...did you ever think of the possibility that they did use birth control? Condoms break (usually if you're stupid and don't use them properly), condoms fall off (probably because you thought you were more well-endowed then you really are OR you just went bat shit crazy with the lube, settle tiger) the pill is only 99% effective if used completely properly (taken at the same time of day, every day; no missed days; etc. etc.), and then there are the other methods (spermicides, sponges, etc. etc.) that no one ever uses. Yes, they probably ****** up their use of these methods someway or another, which really would not surprise me, but I'm just saying, maybe they did try. Bitch at them for not using contraceptives properly, not for not using them...or both, that works just as well. And yes, wall of text, meh, idc tbh, so rant and rave about it or something else in my post. =) (and this is not all I am thinking, just a couple of points)