Jerry! Jerry!

By Annonmyus - 03/12/2010 08:56

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend left me for my step-sister. He's been cheating on me with her for the past 6 months, and got her pregnant. I also found out that my stomach pains are due to the fact that I'm also pregnant. My family could officially qualify for Jerry Springer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 382
You deserved it 9 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tdub10 2

This is truely an fml. Sorry, I feel bad for you Op.

Jerry is the answer to all your problems

Comments

mellovesyuh 0

if you have stomach pains and are just startig out ur pregnancy u might lose it.... I would go consult a doctor about the health of the baby

wow!!! talk about being slow!! if it took you that long to figure out he was cheating on you with ur step sis.... then I'm sorry u totally deserve it for being passive and retarded

Mallan 0

omg im sorry , both your sister and your rd is f*ing asses YOU DESERVE BETTER <3 *hug*

It's alot easier to get pregnant than you think. I was on birthcontrol and we used a condom everytime. It happens. & guys are alot sleezyer then they lead on, father of my unborn child has 2 ex wives and kids with 3 different moms. I learned about this when his mom said "have you told the other kids?" when we told her I was pregnant coming back from our honeymoon. Im 18, a step mom, married to a man who tells me only parts of his life and expecting. wonderful.

"& guys are alot sleezyer then they lead on" I will admit that men are overall more sleazy then women, but don't make it out that every guy is a sleazeball. Even if you respond saying that that's not what you meant, it doesn't matter, because in your original post you implied it (intentional or not). Yes, you're married to a sleazeball, that sucks. Then again, why are you married and having a kid at 18? That's just poor planning. Irregardless, my main point is, women can be just as sleazy as men. I personally know (I work in the medical field) a few nurses, CNAs, and administrative coworkers that sleep around all of the time (yes, they are all women and yes, they are all in relationships of varying degrees). Luckily for you women out there and luckily for us men out there, not everyone is a sleazeball and are actually decent people.

Sorry, I must apologize, you mentioned you used birth control and it failed. Sorry for that. =( My g/f and I do the same thing you guys do, but luckily we haven't had any unexpected surprises. So it was wrong to bring up the "why baby at 18" part, but still married at 18? I hope you guys can make it work, I know too many couples that have failed at that age, but hoping you're an exception (unless you divorce him for not being totally open about himself, which means maybe there are other skeletons in his closet? Hope not for your sake).

mrmerino 0

good. you (probably) don't deserve him

Sparkiee93 3

That sucks, but I have some good news. I just saved a bunch of money on my child support by switching to condoms.

hello son, this is your brother and your cousin, I love Alabama

just be sure you throw the first chair. if you are gonna do it, do it right!