Jerry! Jerry!

By Annonmyus - 03/12/2010 08:56

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend left me for my step-sister. He's been cheating on me with her for the past 6 months, and got her pregnant. I also found out that my stomach pains are due to the fact that I'm also pregnant. My family could officially qualify for Jerry Springer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 382
You deserved it 9 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tdub10 2

This is truely an fml. Sorry, I feel bad for you Op.

Jerry is the answer to all your problems

Comments

And this is how people get to be their own grandparents.

perdix 29

Cool! You're going to have cousins who are also siblings! Be patient, since she's ahead of you in pregnancy, she'll get bitchy before you and he'll bounce back to you. Then, after she has her baby and you get bitchy, he'll bounce back to her. Later, he won't be able to handle dirty diapers and he'll bounce back to you. . . Baby Daddy Tennis, anyone?

alwaysandforever_fml_fml 0

haha. That's always a fun game.

RedPillSucks 31

In baby daddy tennis, do you score when you get love? I'm having a hard time following the ball on this one.

mexipunker 0

Something liked this happened to a friend of mine and her sister, except her sister was rapped by my friends bf. Now the guy has two kids 3months apart by the sisters and they're rapping him, with child support.

Invierno 10

shouldn't your friend's ex be in jail?

Asynja 4

Rapped? Who will be working with Dr. Dre first? I vote on the sisters. Either way, it sounds fake. If it truly was rape, (and not the sister claiming it so as not to be seen with any fault/responsibility) he would be paying more than child support. I hate when women cry rape when it wasn't, out of shame; it's because of those situations that people disbelieve women who actually were raped. And I'm sure I've offended countless numbers of people now, so let the comments roll in.

Invierno 10

@Asynja, I was thinking the same with the "rapped" but you get the gist. Your comment made me laugh. :P Anyway, I agree that he'd be paying more than child support. Hope he's being raped in jail if he really did do what the sisters say. Though your comment on the matter sounds very plausible. Poor kids. :(

rldostie 19

Just because the guy isn't is jail doesn't mean he didn't rape her. Just because she couldn't prove it in a court of law doesn't mean it didn't happen. Rape is a hard thing to prove at times and with a VERY low conviction rate. In cases where it's "he said, she said," the rapist will almost always get off. I had to work alongside my rapist for three months after it happened bc the military refused to properly investigate or prosecute. Does that mean I "cried rape" because he never went to jail? I think not. Think next time before you make such a comment.

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe he needs to go for the hat-trick and get OPs mom pregnant. I'll bet he just left home horny after watching his grandmothers pendulous tatas while she was vacuuming.

apallares 0

dang either he has some serious game or you guys are idiots lol sorry.

Wow, so not only are your kids half siblings, but also cousins :S Good luck on Jerry!

RedPillSucks 31

This is soooo coool. If he gets the mom pregnant, then they could be brother/sister, cousin, and uncle/aunt. A family web instead of a family tree.

I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. Do what is best for you, whatever that is. It is disgusting that he was cheating on you and your step-sister... Unless she didn't know you were dating, oh my god do cheater's get my ire...